2. Matters concerning the register are handled by
3. Register name
Maper Oy’s contact request register
4. Purpose of collection of personal data
Data is used to process feedback send by users of this site.
5. Register information content
Information sent by the user, including:
* Email address
* Other free-form information provided by the user such as feedback etc
In addition the time and the date of the form submission is saved.
6. Regular sources of information
Register only contains information received by the users.
7. Regular handing over of information
Authorized subcontractors of Maper Oy have the access to personal data in the registry.
8. Regular transfers and handing over of information and transfer of information outside the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA)
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
9. Register data protection principles
The data security of personal data processing and confidentiality, integrity and usability is ensured with appropriate technical and administrative measures. Personal data is protected against unauthorized access or accidental data processing. Only Länsimetro Oy staff members specifically authorized to handle personal data are authorized to access it. Authorized subcontractors may also have the access to personal data.
10. Right to inspect and carrying out the inspection right
Users have the right to verify what information on them has been recorded into the register.
Customers must in the verification request state the necessary information to find the data: Name, email. The verification request is to be signed and sent in writing to:
A reasonable fee is charged for the verification request if the request is made less than a year after the previous request.
11. Correction of information
Correction of personal information can be made by written request to the registry keeper.
Users must state the necessary facts to correct the data and information required to identify the user.
13. Analytics of this site