Our workshop produces metal press products, other subcontracting products and Maper’s own tool manufacturing. In addition, we carry out demanding assembly work in our workshop.
- Raw materials we use in our workshop are steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and bronze
- The thickness of the products is typically from 0.1 mm to 6.0 mm
- Manufacture of press tools
- Polishing with vibratory grinders
- Assemblies, including complex assembly work
- Welding (TIG / MAG)
- In technical device design, we utilize Solidworks 3D software
We help you find the right solution from product design to implementation. Design based on mounting dimensions,
strength calculations and our own tool manufacturing will guarantee the best possible quality for your product.
Parts production volumes range from a few thousand to tens of thousands per year. The size of each delivery batch is agreed according to the customer’s wishes. According to the agreement, we also assemble the products.
A good end product is made possible by high-quality tool design, manufacturing, maintenance and possible modification work. The material and technology of our high-quality tools are affordable in terms of product design and production volume.
Contact persons for subcontracting:
Production Manager | Subcontracting
+358 44 023 9202
+358 40 744 9730