Maper Oy produces acid-proof and stainless steel ball valves and fine mechanical actuators. Our clients include paper and board industries, process industries, device manufactures and other valve producers. In addition, Maper’s own workshop manufactures parts and assemblies for our customers, but also for Maper’s own use.
We are looking for a metal worker to strengthen our workshop located in Tampere
Tasks include, for example, manufacturing and assembly job of various metal products. A comprehensive orientation to the job is offered.
We offer a full-time job where working hours are 7:30-15:30 on weekdays. The salary is paid according to the contract.
We hope the applicant will find:
- Willingness to do varied tasks in the metal industry
- A responsible approach to work
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of the production team
To the advantage can be read:
- Previous education/experience in the metal industry
We offer you:
- A reliable employer who invests in the well-being of the employees
- Work clothes and necessary safety equipment
Send a free-form application to email@example.com. In the application, tell at least about your own work experience, about yourself and why you should be our new Maper member. The position will be filled when a suitable person is found.
Regarding the task, you can contact our CEO Timo Kyyrönen.
+358 40 744 9730